20th IFCN Supporter Conference
Technology for a successful dairy future
Regstration for the online event for non-IFCN Partners
Registration is now open for the 20th IFCN Supporter Conference
6 September, 2022 Technology for a successful dairy future Hybrid event
6 September 2022 Online Stream
Join the event online - IFCN Supporter Conference 2022
- Free participation for IFCN Supporter Partners
- Please check amount of the available live seats according to your company Partnership contract
The conference will start in
Be part of the IFCN Supporter Conference
Data and international perspective
Get a better understanding of your national dairy market in a global context and the latest analysis of recent developments in the dairy world.
Grow your expertise
Learn more about this year’s special topic and share your insights among experts from all over the world. We look forward to knowing more about your views and to providing further insights and expert opinions.
Networking and knowledge exchange
Meet other dairy experts from across the globe and be informed about the latest development in the IFCN Network.
1000 Registrations for the IFCN Supporter Conference in 2021
Participants from 80 countries
Together we can lead the dairy world into a better future
Profile of participants at IFCN Events
The dairy world comes together – under the organization of IFCN, passionate dairy professionals from all over the world meet to discuss and evaluate the latest developments. To identify the challenges and opportunities of the future and form an active and world-leading network.
The conference programme
Online Tuesday, 6th of September, 2022 Technology for a successful dairy future
(IDT) All hours are shown in Israel Daylight Time
IFCN special topic day: New IT-Technologies for a successful dairy future
- The importance of understanding the way cows perceive the world through their senses.
- The relevance of monitoring cow behavior when developing technology for early detection of stress and sickness in cows.
- The role of technology in dairy farming development
- 24/7 individual cow monitoring and herd analysis at any scale
- The relationship between cow monitoring and farm economics
- What are the key challenges for dairy farmers?
- How technology and data management on the farm may support next generation dairy farmers?
Special topic: New Technologies for farm input for feed, genetics & others
- Discover what cow technologies are out in the global marketplace and which ones are getting traction
- Hear Walt’s suggestions for the technologies to watch in the short and long term
- How the new technologies in dairy could change the future?
- How does the technology shall help dairy farmers to overcome problems of the future like profitability?
The unique opportunity join the conference live
Want to be a part of the whole live 3-days conference and experience not only the interesting presentations and panels but also the field trips and networking evenings? For the 20th anniversary we offer you the unique opportunity to experience the IFCN Supporter Conference for non-partners!